The CHILDREN'S ORCHESTRA
TUITION IS FREE / ENROLLMENT IS LIMITED / SIGN UP NOW!
CURRICULUM (Traditional European Method with Suzuki and other elements)
1. Instrument and bow parts; their basic care and maintenance
2. Correct posture and bow hold; relaxed and efficient use of the body
3. Hand and bow exercises (for control, flexibility and stamina)
4. Rhythmic patterns through games and rhymes
5. Note-reading, musical terms and symbols
6. Routines of ensemble playing and rehearsing
7. Performance etiquette (rest position, bowing)
8. Fun songs to play for or with family and friends!
WHAT DO THE STUDENTS LEARN?
WHAT DO I NEED TO START?
STUDENTS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS
While we attempt to enhance every student’s life experience through music making, we are not trained, certified or licensed in special education or music therapy, therefore teaching students with special needs (developmental, cognitive, motor, behavioral, or emotional) is outside of the scope of our programs.
QUESTIONS? Please contact
Copyright © 2001-2013 by Park Ridge Strings. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.